The steering committee works to plan and organize general body meetings and events.
- Amy Gassel – Amy is the Assistant Director of Graduate School Financial Services and the Coordinator of Diversity Programs in the Graduate School. She has been with the university since 1997. Amy has been a member of the CDC since its inception in 2007, and is also a member of DIFFS. She served on the working group for the BIAS Report and Support System of the Mosaic Project and is Advisor to the Hawaii Club.
- Ashley Gilkey – Ashley serves as the Project & Planning Manager for the Office of Education at the School of Medicine. Ashley joined the Campus Diversity Collaborative in 2013 and joined the steering committee in 2017.
- Maggie Konich – Maggie is the Director of Data Analysis for Arts & Sciences. She has been in her current role since 2015 but has worn many hats at WashU, including proud alumna. She joined the steering committee in 2017.
- Julia Macias – Julia serves as Director of the Annika Rodriguez Scholars Program. She is a co-founder of CDC and Vice Chair for the Commission for Diversity and Inclusion.
- James McDonald – James serves as the Assistant Director for Student Financial Services and directs the Federal Work-Study program. In addition to supporting the CDC, he also serves on the TRiO board supporting first generation students, low income students, and students with disabilities. He joined the steering committee in 2017.
- Kaslina Love Mosley – Kaslina is the Senior Research Administrator, Supervisor for the Division of Infectious Diseases in the Department of Medicine. She has been with the university since 2004 and is a WashU alumna. Kaslina also serves as the facilitator of The Mentoring Circle. Kaslina joined the Campus Diversity Collaborative Steering Committee in 2018.
- Angelina Sylvain – Angelina serves as the Director of Enrollment & Assessment and the Assistant Director of the Spencer T. & Ann W. Olin Fellowship. She has been at Washington University since 2016, and joined the Campus Diversity Collaborative steering committee in 2018.
- Kellie Thompson – Kellie is the Assistant Director of the Kathryn M. Buder Center for American Indian Studies at the Brown School. In her role she recruits and supports Native students and develops programs and partnerships. She has been with the university since 2008 and is a Brown School alum. She joined the Campus Diversity Collaborative in 2018.